Friday, October 5, 2012 / by Dennis Quintero
"Things all buyers need to know before buying".
This is for the first time home buyer and anyone who has not purchased a home in the last few years. In these current times you really need to make sure you are working professionals.
1. You must know everyone involved with your transaction.
2. Learn how to write your offer ( your agent should be the expert on this)
3. Look at all the costs ie.. mortgage, inspections, taxes. Consult with your local expert they should be able to give you a good estimate on these costs in writing. If not look elsewhere.
4. DO NOT use your credit while you are in the process of your purchase. This could effect your loan process and end up costing you money or worse(you not getting your home). After settlement you can use your credit as you see fit.
5. Get to know the neighborhoods you are interested in. Having a good understanding on the areas you are looking to move into are key to many years of happiness.
Team Leader/ CEO
National Association of Expert Advisors